Our group studies quantum mechanical phenomena in mesoscopic structures. Our present focus is on single-spin qubits in semiconductor quantum dots and on electronic transport in mesoscopic graphene devices. To do so, we fabricate nanoscale devices and perform low-noise electronic measurements at milliKelvin temperatures employing microwave and pulsed technology. We are interested in the basic properties of these systems as well as in possible applications in quantum information processing.
Motivated students: apply!
Openings become available all year round.
- PhD/postdoc candidates, please contact Prof. Vandersypen.
- MSc/BSc students, click here.
News from QT
- Icoonstatus voor Quantum Technology
- Kavli Delft Publication prize for Diego Riste and co-workers
- Spin qubits live longer in silicon
- Leo Kouwenhoven fascineert Koning Willem Alexander
- Latest news: Teleportation between two solid-state chips over a 3 meter distance