Our group studies quantum mechanical phenomena in mesoscopic structures. Our present focus is on single-spin qubits in semiconductor quantum dots and on electronic transport in mesoscopic graphene devices. To do so, we fabricate nanoscale devices and perform low-noise electronic measurements at milliKelvin temperatures employing microwave and pulsed technology. We are interested in the basic properties of these systems as well as in possible applications in quantum information processing.
Motivated students: apply!
Openings become available all year round.
- PhD/postdoc candidates, please contact Prof. Vandersypen.
- MSc/BSc students, click here.
News from QT
- Julia Cramer – Faces of Science
- Lieven Vandersypen ontvangt VICI-beurs
- Delft speelt sleutelrol bij kwantumcomputer
- QuTech with Minister Kamp in China
- KNAW Ammodo Award voor Ronald Hanson